£300-£350 per day
My client, a market leading manufacturer within their field, has a requirement for a Telephony Engineer for an initial Six Month project.
- Administration of all business landline and telephone number.
- Working with internal business departments to manage individual function IVR requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining a comprehensive landline and mobile register.
- Responsible for maintaining a comprehensive list of mobile handsets, together with a comprehensive list of users.
- Support for security systems linked to the landline telephone system.
- Working with third party telecoms providers in managing the addition and removal of individual landline and mobile numbers.
- Based on business requirements, deliver a process that facilitate controlled management of telephony solutions.
- To be responsible for the development of and to lead on, the delivery of a process centric Telephony methodology and roadmap across the division.
- From a process perspective, comprehensively review what we do and how we do it in order to ensure that we can continue to deliver quality telephony services in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Experience working within a telecoms support function.
- Clear understanding and experience of managing telephony systems using both ISDN and SIPP technology.
- Analytical and problem solving skills are essential across a broad spectrum of ICT disciplines.
- Strong communication skills and the capability to deal firmly with external support contractors to ensure levels of service are attained at all times.
- Must have experience within a Cisco telephony environment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959602343