This position is responsible for supporting Group-wide and regional, corporate external and internal communications, ensuring consistency, standardisation and quality communication programs aligned with the Brambles strategy
Scope: Global scope with specific focus on EMEA (more than 30 countries of operation)
Communications Manager Major / Key Accountabilities
- Support Brambles? business units in EMEA to develop meaningful messaging and framework standards for internal and external communications, that can be applied across the brand. Define and implement full communications plans for function campaigns such as Global Sustainability and Government Relations.
- Support the development of regional and global digital media strategies. For external this includes social media strategies to support external events and press. For internal, this includes the use of our intranet Walter, social media platform Yammer, TV and Cisco phone screens.
- Draft internal communication announcements, employee newsletters, articles, posters, presentations and other business communications.
- Manage and edit both the content and schedule for EU internal news for CHEP Pallets through our e-newsletter Outside In, ensuring alignment with the New Hub on Walter.
- Draft and develop internal communication plans, leading the planning, writing, editing, executing, monitoring and suggested budgeting before submitting these for manager review & final approval.
- Support external communications by drafting and editing press releases, white papers, case studies, newsletters, blogs, web pages and other business communications.
- Support in the collation and dissemination of summaries of external CHEP press for reporting
- Partner with internal functions such as Marketing, HR and others, to ensure that all corporate messaging (internal and external) is consistent, timely and appropriate.
- Influence key stakeholders to drive consistency and change across the organisation.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of global communication standard operating procedures to ensure consistency and adherence to established processes and best practices
- Identify and collect key metrics to measure communication program effectiveness as well as develop and deliver Internal Comms Dashboards. I.e. Outside In.
Communications Manager Qualifications:
Essential Qualifications: Bachelor?s degree or equivalent in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Logistics, Commerce or related discipline
- Master?s or other post-graduate degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Logistics, Commerce or related discipline.
- Professional qualifications in written and graphical content production, creation and management
Communications Manager Experience:
- Over two years? experience working in a marketing, journalism, communications and/or public relations role
- Understanding of relevant regulations and experience in communications and marketing practices
- Experience dealing with a significant & diverse number of employee audiences and stakeholders
Communications Manager Skills & Knowlegde
- Excellent written and oral communications skills (in English).
- Ability to speak one other European language
- Numerically adept
- Flexible, self-motivated, engaged, result-driven and pro-active
- Ability to relate to, collaborate with and influence both senior & junior-level stakeholders
- Expertise in relevant computer applications, such as Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite applications (Camtasia, InDesign, Illustrator etc.)
- Detailed understanding of web-based communications
Languages: Fluent in English Position Requirements:This position is responsible for supporting Group-wide and regional, corporate external and internal communications, ensuring consistency, standardization and quality communication programs aligned with the Brambles strategy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959603652