Payroll Supervisor URGENT ROLE
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Payroll Supervisor to work with one of Sental?s Global clients.
Role Overview: The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising the payroll team ensuring salaries are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
Salary: Excellent plus benefits
Duration of Employment: Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday
- Manage a team of 4 Payroll Administrators.
- Take full responsibility in the absence of the manager.
- Responsible for end to end payroll.
- Operate the company sick pay scheme.
- Calculate any pay adjustments; pensions, allowances, deductions, maternity, paternity pay etc in preparation of monthly pay runs.
- Balance and reconcile month to month payroll.
- Answer any pay related queries in a timely manner.
- Ensure all starters and leavers are processed correctly.
- Process P45?s and P60s.
- Inputting P11D information.
- Provide payroll statistics for both internal and external customer when required.
The successful Payroll Supervisor must have the following skills and experience:
- IPPM or CIPP qualification.
- Knowledge of UK payroll and Data Protection legislations.
- Knowledge of managed payroll systems.
- Experienced managing a payroll team.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft office products.
- Must have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Must be willing to learn new software products.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to alice . edmond @ sental. co .uk
Sental never forward CVs to client?s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV?s received each day, this isn?t always possible. Therefore, if you haven?t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For more information on current roles, useful tips on writing a CV and advice on what to expect in an interview, please visit our website: www. Sental .co . uk
About Sental Recruitment:
- Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
- Our management team have over 20 years? recruitment industry experience.
- Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate?s details to any role without prior approval.
- We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement ?Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959603936