IT Technical Manager - West London
My client is looking for a customer focussed IT Technical Manager to support clients based in West London.
- Server and network technical support
- Image building and deployment
- Active Directory management
- ITIL Service Desk operations
- Change Management processes
- ICT risk awareness and strategical thinking
- Commercial awareness
- Customer liaison including during major incidents
- Line management of staff
Duties Will Include:
- Assist the Service Desk with the delivery of ICT managed support services
- Resolve service calls as directed by the Service Desk
- Manage the support request queue for all schools within the district
- Manage, produce and own all service documentation and asset information
- Task-manage a team of staff including daily call priorities
- Manage and perform change work in line with company processes
- Conduct regular ICT meetings with school leaders
- Devise and deliver ICT training as agreed with district school requirements
- Provide high-quality customer service and promote the company?s reputation
- Assist with project work as directed by the Technical Operations department
Continuous training and opportunities to progress within the company will be provided.
This role demands some local travel therefore a clean driving licence is required.
Please note that any offer of employment will be subject to successful references and DBS check for this position. We can only accept applications from persons authorised to work within the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959606096