Oracle Database Developer - ETL - PL/SQL - Database - Lead
Oracle Database Developer - Database Developer - Lead Oracle Database Developer - Oracle - ETL - Big Data - PL/SQL - Database - RDBMS - SQL*Net - Oracle - ETL Code - Scripting - Linux - Agile - Colchester - £65,000 - £70,000 required by a leading global provider based in Colchester, Essex.
Brief Summary of Job Description:
Currently seeking an Oracle Database Developer - Database Developer - Lead Oracle Database Developer for a well-established and leading global provider based in the Colchester, Essex location.
- Responsible to code, configure and document applications / code enhancements which meet defined specifications in accordance with guidelines
- Build and maintain ETL jobs using scripting and ETL tools
- Oracle Database Developer will write business logic in PL SQL packages
- Lead Oracle Database Developer will supply Oracle development guidance and assistance where needed
- You will have experience with Oracle databases or other similar relational database
- As an Oracle Database Developer it is essential that you have PL/SQL programming skills
- Experience and hands on use of Relational Database Management systems tools SQL*Net, PL/SQL, SQL
- Big Data technologies i.e. NoSQL Databases (Mongo/CouchDB), Hadoop (Spark/HIVE) would be advantageous
- Awarding winning Global Provider with Offices Worldwide including the US
- Working with a team of developers whilst following Agile practices
- Fantastic location and stunning surrounding
- Excellent company benefits that include Pension, Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers and many more
Due to its central location, my client's offices are accessible by car from most places including; Braintree, Chelmsford, Ipswich and Basildon.
So, if you are an experienced Oracle Database Developer - Lead Database Developer with experience of Oracle databases I would be very interested in hearing from you. In return for this set of PL/SQL programming and ETL Code my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £70,000, as well excellent benefits package that include Pension, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme and plenty of opportunities for career progression!
We are currently recruiting for this Oracle Database Developer - Lead Database Developer role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959605213