We are currently recruiting for an Installation Manager to join one of the UK's leading suppliers, and installers, of high specification roof lights. Based in Cambridge, they work throughout London and the Home Counties, and occasionally further afield. Our client have designed and patented their own roof light that is targeted towards the higher end of the market.
The role will involve the Installation Manager taking projects from initial survey through to completion. This will include ensuring that the survey information is passed to the relevant teams, the client payments are on time and up to date, the installation teams are where they need, both on time and with the right equipment, and all required paperwork, including photographing the finished work, is collated and stored down as required.
It is expected that the successful Installation Manager will have experience in a similar role, or at the very least have experience of working with glass. A CSCS card, SMSTS/ SSSTS certificate and H&S certification (or at least awareness) will also be required. Strong communication & organisational skills will be paramount to successful delivery of the role, and it is important that the Installation Manager is capable of reading and understanding technical drawings.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company that is still growing. The role could suit an experienced Installation Manager or a Foreman (or similar) or someone with management experience that is looking to come off the tools and take up a more management orientated role. Full support and any training required will be given to the successful candidate.
Installation Manager Position Overview
- Qualifying sites ready for surveys & installations
- Attuning sites for surveys - ensuring all necessary forms are completed
- Passing site survey information on to the Sales & Design Teams
- Attend site for pre-start meetings & fault investigation
- Organise the labour required for the installation
- Attend site to supervise & assist with installations as and when required
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Installation Manager Position Requirements
- CSCS Card & SMSTS / SSSTS certification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- H&S knowledge
- Strong communication & organisational skills
- The ability to read & understand technical drawings
- Computer literate
- Full UK Driving License
Installation Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary: £30k - £35k (negotiable for the right candidate)
- Holiday 25 days (3 to be used at Christmas)
- Government pension scheme (Opt in or out)
- All mileage (£0.45 / mile) and travel paid
- Laptop & Mobile
- Flexi time
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77761610