Site Services Engineer - Cambridgeshire
I'm working on behalf of a market leading food manufacturer with multiple sites. They're looking for a Site Services Engineer to join the engineering department at their site in Peterborough.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will involve:
- Assist the Engineering Manager in providing a timely and supportive service to the entire site.
- Develop the skill base of the engineering team through the coaching, training and development of those not equipped with similar skills.
- Advise the Engineering Manager of contractor requirements and facilitate their work on the premises.
- Take responsibility for the upkeep and improvement in all areas across the site.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience working with industrial boilers
- Lean manufacturing
- Management / Leadership experience
- Experience working in a production environment, preferably within the food industry
In return for the above my client is offering a positive working environment and a rewarding salary. With further expansion planned within the business, this role offers a progressive career path with a market leading business.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959603957