General Site Maintenance Engineer /17th Edition/City & Guilds
Job Title: General Site Maintenance Engineer (OPERATIONS)
Location: London SW15
Salary: £30k based on qualifications and experience and excellent benefits
Job Type: Full Time Contract - 45 hours per week
Closing Date: 5pm Friday 8th December 2017
The Organisation is London's premier private members multisport club. Offer a wide range of sports including golf, tennis, Health Club, squash and a full catering provision, delivered to the highest standards. They also offer Members and their Guests a programme of social events, sports competitions and coaching. Significant investment is being made to enhance the standards across the club with the goal of achieving excellence in all areas.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience of electrical and plumbing along with general maintenance skills, ability to assist in all planned and reactive maintenance at the site.
- Manage and update the company maintenance jobs log system.
- Liaise with and source suppliers for maintenance services.
- Liaise with other department heads and colleagues to ensure effective and efficient management of the Club.
- Ensure the Club meets all H&S and other legislative requirements at all times.
- The successful candidate will be electrically qualified to City & Guilds with 17th edition along with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance and have strong client facing skills.
Whilst full training will be given, the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and competencies:
- Electrical Installation Part 1 and 2 desirable but not essential.
- Working knowledge of commercial heating and ventilation.
- Sound knowledge of plumbing, formal qualification an advantage.
- Must have a good knowledge of planned maintenance systems.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Experience in a similar environment desirable.
- Ability to use own initiative and manage own work schedule.
- Ability to work well with other team members.
- Good customer care skills including respecting internal and external customers.
- Understanding of current legislation in regard to Health & Safety.
- Good communicator.
Benefits include: uniform, meals whilst on duty, use of facilities after a qualifying period, death in service, generous pension scheme following a qualifying period.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Field Service Technician, Service Technician, Engineering Technician, Field Maintenance Engineer, Field Maintenance Technician, JCB Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Technician, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Technician, Repair Engineer, Repair Technician, Commercial Engineer, Plant Equipment Engineer, Plant Machinery Engineer, Commercial Plant Engineer, Fault Repair Engineer, Electrical Engineering, ACS, Electro-Mechanical Engineer will also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959602507