Do you have proven experience of leading and motivating a fast-paced finance team? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading business? If the answer is YES, our client is recruiting and we want to hear from you!
Employing over 3500 staff globally this is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation that creates highly successful and engaging marketing programmes delivered through subscription based products and services within the travel, leisure and insurance industries.
Due to continued success and growth, the business is now looking to recruit an experienced Reconciliations Manager to join the Shared Services Finance Team in Portsmouth.
Rewards & Hours
In return for your hard work as a Reconciliations Manager, you will be entitled to a highly competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum and a range of benefits including:
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays.
- Full training and support throughout your career at the business
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Free hot & cold drinks
- Close to public transport links and local amenities
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Discounts & offers for employees
- Free onsite parking
Who are we looking for?
As the ideal Reconciliations Manager, you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of leading a team within a busy, deadline driven finance role. You will have good working knowledge and experience of balance sheet and account reconciliations. You will also have:
- Formal accounting qualifications. i.e. AAT or CIMA
- Proven experience of working in an accounting role with an all-round accounting knowledge.
- Proactive team leader with strong management skills
- Use of Oracle Financials or another Finance system
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner, with good attention to detail
- Accurate and methodical approach
What will I be responsible for?
The Financial Shared Service Centre (FSSC) is responsible for performing the ledger accounting transactions for a number of European group companies. The Reconciliations Manager will take responsibility for effectively managing the Bank & Retail Reconciliations function. This will include:
- Management, supervision, leadership and support of the Bank & Retail Reconciliations team
- Taking the lead role for the initiation and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and efficiency of the Bank and Retail Reconciliation function
- Development, coaching and motivation of individuals within team
- Management and performance monitoring of team to ensure responsibilities are successfully fulfilled
- Preparation and execution of annual performance appraisals for all direct reports
- Attend regular calls/meetings with country finance teams
- Work closely with Accounts Receivables, Account Payable, and Accounting Teams
- Assist in the improvement and maintenance of the financial and management accounting, systems and controls.
- Ensure all procedures are carried out in line with SOX, Audit, PCI and security controls
- Ensure all cash flow / bank balance information is reported to within agreed timescales to country cash flow forecasters / Treasury team
If you are looking for the next steps in your accountancy career, look no further. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Reconciliations Manager.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959604537