Project Communications Assistant
My client is ideally for a Graduate in Life Sciences or similar who has a genuine interest in medical communications and project management with some experience of a healthcare related environment. Social media type experience and managing fast paced communications pieces would be desirable. This offers a great career opportunity.
The Project Assistant provides support to members of the project teams to help them to deliver an excellent service to their clients. The content of the role will vary depending on the needs of the team. The Project Assistant will take on own specific responsibilities as experience, confidence and ability grows
- Take responsibility for providing administration support through the project lifecycle
- Input and report on information as requested
- Update project status reports
- Social media updates and reporting
- Arrange and attend relevant meetings, acting points as required
- Obtain copyright permissions
- Prepare and send out documents as required
- Book travel and carry out associated tasks (equipment, currency, etc.)
- Work as part of an admin team across the company to answer the telephone and assist with other admin duties as needed including providing information
- Committed to delivering a high-quality service with a can do attitude
- Demonstrates clear communication in writing and verbally
- Committed to getting things right especially when writing emails using correct English and grammar
- Willing to be flexible with work tasks; being prepared to reprioritize work if needed
- Willingness to help and learn and being prepared to do what is necessary
- Organized and efficient approach to work, following established processes and systems
- Numerical competence and accuracy
- Degree level of education or relevant experience
- Competent in Microsoft Office
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959602244