Digital Maketing Manager
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international business, who are looking to start on their digital marketing journey enabling you to have a black canvas to work with and they have ambitious growth plans to expand their online sales. You will be expected to support all online marketing and traffic generation activities; achieving growth in sales, customer acquisition and profitability. Manage campaign activity from scoping, planning, approval, test and implementation, to post-campaign evaluation and roll out to other market sectors. If you are looking for the next step in your digital career, this would be an amazing opportunity for you.
· Manage and brief external PPC digital marketing agencies and test new agencies to drive sales on all paid search media management including PPC and Display.
· Experience using Google AdWords, Bing Ads and other paid media including Facebook.
· Work with Product Managers, international affiliates, digital agencies and copywriters to test new benefit driven copy, landing page designs and offers via PPC.
· Day-to-day management of the email newsletters.
· Increase subscriber numbers to free email newsletters via targeted promotions across all online channels.
· Target the best adverts and online promotions to the email files and push forward your ideas for new promotions.
· Oversee the development of new SEO websites for specific vertical markets.
· Audit SEO sites and make changes to satisfy search engines.
· Assists and train team members with keyword/phrases for product descriptions.
· Assist the Product Management Team with the implementation of the annual digital marketing plan across all digital marketing channels.
· Work on plans, scheduling, and ensuring creative requirements are delivered as planned.
· Work with external agencies and suppliers ensuring timely implementation at a consistently high standard within pre-agreed costs.
· Liaise with online consultants and affiliate offices in other countries to share, develop and test new ideas.
· Previous experience in Paid Search, PPC Campaigns, Display Media and SEO.
· Highly analytical and results driven.
· Experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
· Excellent project management skills to bring together all parties to ensure projects are delivered on time.
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
· Experience in optimising landing pages and using funnels.
· Copywriting experience desirable.
· Agency management.
· Experience in dealing with large budgets.
· Excellent Excel skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Organised, motivated and industrious.
· Ability to use initiative and work comfortably in a fast paced working environment.
· Ambitious and always striving for success and to expand skill set.
· Passion and a ‘can do’ attitude.
· Strong time management, able to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77783882