Senior Front End Developer
I am looking for a superstar Front-End web developer to lead my client's front-end team. You'll be working across multiple projects and play a key role in defining our technical offering - their client list is enviable, and our work very public.
You could be a talented mid-weight or senior looking for an opportunity to step up and lead a small team - we need technical skill, passion and enthusiasm, great communication skills, and a wish to mentor our more junior team members.
What we're looking for from you:
- You will have been working as a Front-End Developer for at least 4 years
- Experience of using AngularJS for SPA's and application style interfaces for both native and mobile platforms
- A thorough understanding of code standards, compliance for accessibility, and device profiles
- A proven ability to work with back-end developers using the Umbraco and/or SiteCore content management systems
- A passion for creativity - you'll love working in a creative environment
- A people-person with a passion for mentoring others and empowering them to deliver the best work possible
- A clear and engaging communicator
- Someone who keeps themselves up-to-date with the latest development best practices
It would be an advantage to have links to any accounts on GitHub, BitBucket, etc and be able to talk through your code using a computer during the interview.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
No sponsorship for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77746078