Lighting Installation Engineer - o2 Light Aurora Group
Job Title: O2 Light Installation Engineer
Location: Swindon with UK travel
Reports to: O2 Light Operations Manager
Hours: 40 per week Mon-Fri with possible overtime
The Aurora Group is seeking an experienced installation engineer. The position is highly demanding and will require daily communication with both customers and O2 Light Engineers. The right candidate should be flexible, dynamic, and capable of managing customer demands to both budget and deadline. We are fast moving company and this position requires an individual looking to be part of a growing company that offers some very interesting challenges in the next 24 months.
- 17th Edition or similar City & Guilds Electrical Installation qualification.
- Full, clean driving license.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (Not Essential)
- Knowledge of retail sites dealing with Electrical / Lighting /LED installation
- Knowledge of lighting components / wholesale supply
- Energy cost awareness and the ability to recognise savings opportunities
- Portable Appliance Testing
- NICEIC compliance
- Electrical Fault Diagnosis
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all customer orders are loaded daily and procedures followed to allow timely planning.
- Manage the engineering team and associated vehicles.
- Spot checking Engineers work and performance on site.
- Update individual customer schedules and ensure planned dates are achieved.
- Provide customer reports as agreed with each customer.
- Testing certificates are completed and issued on time in order to ensure our customers are compliant.
- Invoicing should be carried out daily and daily figure reported to Operations Manager.
- Check all allocated work is matched with job sheets on a weekly basis - chase up missing work sheets.
- Ensure Navision reflects accurately the status of each loaded order.
- Manage component and product stock levels.
- Methodical, detail-oriented and highly organised.
- Works quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Able to communicate at all business levels.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changing situations and workload.
- An enthusiastic and determined planning manager who takes ownership and strives to deliver.
- Strongly customer focused, team orientated, yet able to work independently.
- A fast learner with sound business sense.
- A competitive salary with annual pay review.
- You would be joining a fast growing team within a market leading business.
- Your van, equipment and uniform will all be provided.
- A fuel card will be provided.
- 25 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Sick pay upon successful completion of a probationary period.
- Scheduling and administrative support co-ordinators on hand, based at the Swindon office.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Your working day includes travelling to/from site.
- Overtime and shift allowance paid up to time and a half
Please include a cover note stating your salary expectation, reason for leaving current role and notice period. Unfortunately we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applicants. Agencies need not apply. Applicants must be able to prove their right to work in the UK.
Applicants must be able to prove their right to work in the UK. We are unable to respond to all applications, but successful applicants will be contacted within 3 working days.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77779171