£30000 + Overtime Paid At Premium Rate + Pension Scheme + 25 days Holidays Plus Bank Holidays + Life Assurance 2x Basic Salary + Double Days Shift, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm Mon to Fri with 11am/4pm finish on Fridays
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading food manufacturer, who primarily manufacture for the leading supermarket chains. The company are able to offer a generous salary and excellent training opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a multi-skilled engineer with either a mechanical OR an electrical bias. Candidates will ideally have experience working in an FMCG production environment, however the company will consider candidates from ANY manufacturing or ex-forces background. You will have a good all-round understanding of mechanical and electrical engineering, and training can be provided as and where needed. The candidate must be minimum NVQ Level 3 qualified in any engineering discipline, or time-served.
The company are a market-leader in food manufacture, and are continuing to grow rapidly – they invest significantly in their staff, and provide professional development to any candidate with the right attitude.
* 60% Mechanical 40% Electrical
* 70% reactive maintenance 30% PPM
* Ensuring production runs efficiently
* Working as part of a small engineering team
* Occasional project work
* Very occasional new machine installation
* Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with a good all round understanding
* Proactive and able to work well within a team in a high pressure environment
* Ideally experienced in FMCG manufacturing, however candidates from ANY production or ex-forces background will be considered
* Must be NVQ Level 3 qualified or time-served
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77786237