Nursery Assistant - Apprenticeship
Job title: Childcare Worker - Apprenticeship
Location: Norbury, SW16
Wage: £160 - 200 Per Week [dependant on experience]
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Childcare Level 2-3
My client is a Family run small nursery caring for children between 3 months and 5 years old.
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver a high standard of learning development and care
- Ensure nursery is a safe environment for children, staff and others
- Develop and build partnership with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child's development
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Understanding of EYFS
- English and maths sills to a basic level
- Ready and willing to learn
- Good with children
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77782141