A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Developer to join a leading creative marketing agency in Northampton.
Salary - £24,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience
Hours – Monday-Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm.
Working with some of the most recognisable brands in the world, you will be working both front and backend independently and as part of a team to build web applications using Drupal 7.
Main Duties and Responsibilities –
- Front & Back End Development for end-to-end service
- Websites & application development using off the shelf CMS solutions & bespoke builds
- Debug issues and resolve system anomalies as required
- Play a key role in improving the platform and implementing best practice in conjunction with the wider technical team
- Ensure all activities are implemented in accordance with the Service Level Agreement
- Develop and maintain good understanding of client’s proposition - Respond to requests & work to deadlines
- A minimum of 2 years recent development experience using HTML, CSS, JS & PHP languages
- Experience working with WordPress, Drupal 7 & Magento (2 essential, 3 desirable).
- Symphony, Laravel or any other framework a bonus
- Object Oriented Programming
- Version Control & Change Management eg: GitHub - Unit, Integration & Verification Testing
- Experience working in an agency environment delivering projects from start to finish.
- In depth knowledge of creating maintainable, scalable and cross-browser layouts supporting all major browsers platforms and mobile devices
- You must be a consummate team player
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77743281