Section Engineer - Major Civil Engineering
Are you looking for a Section Engineer role? Are you based within daily travel of Derby? Are you available to start work asap?
Our client has a contract for major civil engineering works around the Derbyshire area and are looking for someone to work on the project to provide engineering support. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of Senior Engineering, mentoring and managing junior Engineers, working with senior managment teams and QA on civils projects.
The role will entail:
- Report to the Site Agent
- Take responsibility for delivering a section of work
- Manage all engineers to ensure that the correct information is available on site to allow the works to progress to program
- Ensure that inspection and test plans on site occur for all works
- Produce relevant method statements and quality inspection plans in good time to allow the works to progress to program
- Proactively manage health and safety to continuously improve safety on site
- Procure plant and materials as required
- Manage sub-contractors and suppliers
- Co-ordinate temporary works
This is an excellent opportunity for long term work on heavy civils so please apply online with CV if interested and if you have the relevant skills for this role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77781599