Trainer Hospitality & Catering- Surrey -Guildford
Trainer Hospitality & Catering- Surrey
up to £27K pa + travel expenses
Our client is a long established Grade 2, Surrey based training provider who are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef Trainer who is ideally also able to assess in Hospitality, including Professional Cookery. This role is to assess learners in the Surrey/M25 border area.
Reporting to the Training Manager the responsibilities and duties for this role include:
* To identify the learning needs of learners.
* To implement and maintain systems in compliance with the standards of the company and the Awarding Organisations.
* To ensure that appropriate documentation is completed for the company, Awarding Organisation and SFA records.
* To devise and maintain, in conjunction with the employer and learner, an individual learning plan for learners.
* To plan and review the progress of learners.
* To support learners in the completion of their portfolios of evidence and/or award framework.
* To undertake assessments in the workplace.
* To deliver underpinning knowledge & skills as required.
* To participate in recruitment campaigns, open evenings and to undertake regular, planned visits to local companies with a view to recruiting learners
A1 /V1 or equivalent preferred
Functional Skills in English and maths at L2
PTLLS or equivalent teaching qualification
NVQ 3 in Hospitality & catering
Solid occupational experience as a Chef
Driving licence and access to a car for work purposes
The salary for this role is up to £27000 pa, plus travel expenses + laptop & mobile
This role will be subject to a DBS check.
Please apply online to Morello Recruitment Solutions quoting M18051
Morello are acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
Morello are an independent agency recruiting for the skills, FE and welfare to work sectors, on a temporary and permanent basis, across the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77772272