Multi-skilled - Maintenance Engineer – Building Materials
Location – Newport
Salary – Up to £30,000 on Shift.
We are currently looking for an Medchanically Biased engineer to join a large Building Material Manufacturer in Newport. The successful Mechanical Engineer will join a company that is currently thriving and looking to improve their productivity at this site. As the Mechanical Engineer, you will assist your colleagues through minimizing downtime of Machinery on site by immediately reacting to breakdowns. The successful Mecchanical Engineer will benefit from some industry leading training and will have the opportunity to work in a very skilled team with a positive, will-to-win ethos.
You will need for this role:
- Time- Served Mechanical apprenticeship or qualification
- Multi skilled engineer - electrical bias or strong electrical knowledge.
- Experience working with Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification.
- Able to demonstrate experiences that will help you fulfill this role.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Fantastic benefits packaging alongside salary.
- In depth induction and training.
- Brand new facilities with new equipment
- Opportunity to learn how to work on some very bespoke machinery
Commutable from: Cardiff, Newport, Caerphilly, Barry
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Glenn Hudson at Pioneer-Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77786555