Production Engineering Manager
Production Engineering Manager - North West
Amoria Bond are looking for an experienced and dynamic Production Engineering Manager for a Major Manufacturing client going through a large growth period.
My client are in need of a candidate who is able to hit the ground running with this position; joining the team as soon as possible. The successful Production Engineering Manager will be responsible for oversee of all Manufacturing and Production activities on a variety of production lines.
I am looking for someone who has a proven background in Manufacturing and can demonstrate a strong understanding of process improvements whilst managing a budget and team of Engineers.
- Implement new and original Production activities to ensure continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate a proven problem solving background.
- Identify and analyse key areas where performance needs to improve to ensure products are delivered on time.
- Communicate with management to contribute ideas and key areas where continuous improvement can be ensured.
- Man management to ensure the team are meeting the requirements of the business.
If you would like to be considered for this role I would like to hear from you. Please call me on 0161 448 8881 or send your CV to
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77774346