The Omni Group of companies is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced, commercially astute PHP Developer to join our great team based in our modern Head office in Hammersmith, close to Ravenscourt Park.
You will be responsible for the production, modification and maintenance of websites, web applications, and other systems that employ frontend and backend technologies. You will be working closely with the CTO and Project Manager to ensure jobs are delivered on-time and on-budget.
Reporting to the CTO it is essential that you have:
- A minimum of two years’ commercial experience as a back end web developer
- Ability in writing complex SQL queries (MySQL)
- Experience with a version control system such as Git
- An understanding, and practice of MVC frameworks
- Experience working with and refactoring legacy code
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
It is also highly desirable that you will also have experience of some or all of the following:
- Working with AWS systems
- Knowledge of Laravel / Symfony frameworks
- Working in an Agile environment
- Previous exposure to high availability systems
Some of the duties you can expect to be carrying out include:
- Working on a variety of major systems for organisations within the OmniGroup & other associated companies
- Systems integration
- Creating new modules for Omni systems
- Production, modification and maintenance of websites, web applications and other systems that employ frontend and backend technologies.
- Competitive salary
- Pleasant, modern working environment
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Training opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a great team!
To apply: Please send CV and comprehensive covering letter detailing why you believe you are a suitable candidate for this roleProof of eligibility to work in the UK will be requested at interviewAt this stage we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77767179