Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
About the company:
Our client is the global market leader in the field of industrial metal detection for the food and pharmaceutical processing and packaging industries. Their metal detection solutions offer maximum detection sensitivity with minimum false rejects.
Duties of the Research Engineer:
- Develop hardware and software required to build experimental induction balance metal detectors.
- Create software models for simulating metal detector operation.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported new technologies.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Maintain watching brief on development of new technologies, techniques and methodologies.
- The role will require liaison with the internal research team, external research organisations and internal product development teams.
Requirements of the Research Engineer:
- The successful candidate should have a PhD in a relevant discipline.
- The candidate should have at least three years previews work experience on metal detection or inductive sensors.
- Additionally they should be able to demonstrate knowledge in mixed signal electronics design and computational electromagnetics.
Research Engineer Benefits:
- Bonus scheme (5.2% salary OTE)
- DC pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Elective benefits.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Research Engineer role is right for you then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77784214