Management & Business Support Assessor
OVERVIEW: BUSINESS SUPPORT ASSESSOR
This is a newly created role working for a very well established training provider that offers quality assured and flexible training at all levels from pre-entry traineeships to foundation degree equivalent programmes.
Experienced in delivering Management qualifications, you will be responsible for Teaching and Assessing Customer Service, Business Admin, Team Leading and Management apprenticeships in the work place across the Cambridge area and moving into Norfolk and Suffolk areas. You will also be required to deliver Functional Skills qualifications up to Level 2. Acting as a mentor you will be guiding and supporting your learners through their qualifications and working towards timely completions whilst providing regular updates on progress to the employer.
You will need to have relevant occupational experience in a managerial position and be flexible to travel across the region stated.
A full UK driving license is essential for this role. You will need to be flexible with travel along with the ability to be well organised and manage your own diary.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: BUSINESS SUPPORT ASSESSOR
- Minimum 2 years' relevant occupational experience in a Team Leading / Managerial position
- Previous experience working as a work based learning assessor
- Previous experience assessing apprenticeships in Management, Team Leading, Customer Service and Business Admin in a previous role
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: BUSINESS SUPPORT ASSESSOR
- Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, CAVA or equivalent)
- Teaching qualification (desirable)
- V1 / IQA qualification (desirable)
- A Management or Team Leading qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills Qualifications
- Organised and able to manage own time/diary
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
SALARY/BENEFITS: BUSINESS SUPPORT ASSESSOR
- £26-27k starting salary
- Mileage expenses paid from home
- Flexible working environment
- Laptop, mobile phone and tablet all provided
- Excellent benefits and opportunity for personal development with further qualifications
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77783094