STORE DISPLAY MERCHANDISER - FIELD BASED
The position of Store Display Merchandiser has just been given to me by our client covering a large area, this established Retailer is eager to see candidates who have a passion for retail and customer service with a creative flair.
This is an exciting and varied role working across the UK supporting local retailers to create attractive and commercial instore displays.
Your previous experience will ideally have come from within a retail customer service environment with merchandising experience at an area, regional or large store level, where planning of displays and commercial awareness was common practise.
About the role
- The role of the Store Display Tech is to bring to life instore displays and POS units to highlight the brands across the business and to ultimately drive sales.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders providing essential feedback and opportunities for development.
- Good time management and journey planning capabilities will be needed to be effective in the role.
- Complete all administrative tasks to ensure compliance with company procedures.
- A full driving licence is an essential requirement of the role.
What's in it for you?
- A temp placement of £9.59ph (£20k) with a very realistic opportunity for the position to become permanent.
- 40 hours a week Monday - Friday.
- Company Van,
The position is not expected to be around for long and due to the amount of anticipated applications we regret that we cannot reply to everyone, however interested candidates should apply with out delay with CV
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77775684