Digital Product Manager
Digital Product Manager
As a Barclays Digital Product Manager, you'll play a key role within our Digital Banking team. We'll look to you to create and own the product performance and customer journey for our online and mobile digital channels. This is a great opportunity to showcase and enhance your specialist skills while working as part of an award-winning team, building innovative, market leading products and services.
Do you want to be part of a banking revolution? The Digital Banking team comprises of 300 Colleagues across the globe who work collaboratively with our 3,000 Mortgage colleagues to deliver customer focused Digital Mortgage solutions. We are passionate about creating the Barclays of tomorrow embracing technology to deliver a first class customer experiences every time.
As a Digital Product Manager, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Developing a deep understanding of our digital experience to review and challenge existing processes
* Developing innovative solutions that always put our customers first
* Leading our digital operation plan to ensure all targets and key performance indicators (KPI's) are met
* Using your expertise to guide and advise your colleagues across the customer network, supporting us to better understand and deliver for our customers
As Digital Product Manager, your skills and qualifications will include:
* A graduate degree or equivalent (computer science and computer programming or digital technology degrees are preferable but not mandatory)
* Experience working within a digital commerce environment, including using customer segmentation techniques and applying emerging technologies
* An understanding of value based marketing principles
* Proven success working on and delivering products within a complex matrix organisation or project environment will be crucial to success in this role
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.