Application Support Analyst
Application Support Analyst ? Preston - £28,000
This advanced solutions provider requires a driven and self-motivated Application Support Analyst to join their busy technical services team, and motivate those around them. They are based in Preston and they will offer you an excellent salary and benefits package. The key to this role is customer service and hence you will be a good communicator with plenty of energy and enthusiasm.
The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for:
- Application support for critical business systems of business customers
- Handling customer incidents, problems and requests within strict Service Level Agreements
- Answer questions from customers about the features and capabilities of the supported Applications
- Produce both customer-facing and internal documentation in line with company standards.
- Participate in Continual Service Improvement Activities to add value to the services provided to customers.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Ability to multi-task in a pressurised environment
- Problem analysis and solving
- Supporting bespoke application
- Excellent communication skill whilst developing effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
- SQL and Oracle database experience
The company have an excellent reputation within their sector. They really look after their employees by offering structured training, the opportunity to develop your technical knowledge and a clearly defined career path. On top of this, they offer excellent remuneration including an incentive scheme to truly recognise and reward their staff.
Email your cv for immediate consideration to Alex or call to further information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959585640