Fixed Wire Testing Engineer
Electrical Test Engineer required for our client, a large company, who offer a variety of building services, nationwide. The Electrical Test & Inspect Engineer will be performing PPM and working on Installation projects across the UK. They are currently looking for an Electrician / Fixed Wire Testing Engineer to be based in or around the Central Belt, with engineers being based either in or around Glasgow or Edinburgh
The Electrical Test Engineer will be visiting commercial properties, such as banks, retail outlets, leisure centres and pubs to carry out periodic test and inspection works on existing installations.
Electrical Test Engineer - Position Overview
- Carrying out periodic test and inspection works on existing and occasionally new installations.
- Covering predominately Glasgow or Edinburgh (depending on location) and surrounding areas across the Central Belt
Electrical Test Engineer - Position Requirements
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/5
- NVQ Level 2 / 3 or equivalent in electrical installation
- 17th Edition Wiring regulations
- Based across the Central Belt, within commutable distance of either Glasgow or Edinburgh
Electrical Test Engineer - Position Remuneration
- £26k - £30k
- Bonus scheme (OTE approx £38k+)
- Company Van
- Work wear and PPE
- Mobile Phone
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Ongoing training and development
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77785399