Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant role for a company in Caerphilly.
The successful candidate will be a professional individual who has excellent accounting knowledge and experience to help perform various duties within the business. This position is to report into the Finance Manager. The assignment is on a 12 month temporary business, covering maternity, with the possibility of going permanent.
- Processing of invoices.
- Assisting with the Purchase Ledger reconciliation work.
- Data entry and spreadsheet work.
- Credit Control.
- Sales Ledger.
- Assisting with month and year end.
- Performing general accounting duties.
- Qualified or working towards a recognised accounting qualification.
- Outstanding accounting knowledge and previous experience within a similar role.
- IT literate, including Microsoft Office, and most importantly Excel.
- Experience of working with high volumes of data.
- The ability to prioritise, multi task and cope with interruptions whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Time management and organisation skills.
- The ability to use your own initiative and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and a logical approach to problem solving.
- £10.00 per hour + holiday pay
The role is for an immediate start.
If this role is of interest, please feel free to get in touch.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement