Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Reports to: Director, Head of Communications
Location: Bath / London
From government stability, to child labour and climate change vulnerability, Verisk Maplecroft helps companies map and track their global risk exposure through a unique portfolio of risk analytics and expert independent analysis.
As a Verisk company, we form part of the world’s leading data analytics organisation with offices in 25 countries. Our mission is to give our clients the data and insight they need to successfully manage risk, assess new investment opportunities and act more sustainably.
As part of Verisk Maplecroft’s communications team, you will have the opportunity to work with a stream of dynamic content covering some of the most pressing issues impacting global business today. The role sits as part of a small team of global marketers responsible for planning and delivering all marketing activity. This includes developing and implementing campaigns aimed at new client development and the amplification of our products, services and brand with a global client base that features many of the world’s largest organisations
The digital marketing executive will be responsible for optimising all online (paid and organic) channels for campaigns and brand communications. They will use data to report, formulate insights and improve digital marketing performance for campaigns. The successful candidate also has the opportunity to take full ownership of the public pages of Verisk Maplecroft’s B2B website and ensure it is set up to support both brand and campaign activity. This person will work closely with the campaign managers and the Head of Campaigns as well as the Head of Communications whom they will report directly to.
- Applying skills in digital marketing to create, manage and optimise marketing campaigns that create brand awareness, client and prospect engagement and deliver high quality leads
- Managing social campaign and initiatives (paid and organic)
- Using experience in analysing data to optimise every touch point we have with customers/prospects
- Utilising and customising content available to support campaigns effectively
- Manage the public pages of www.maplecroft.com and provide direction on how we develop our website to support both our brand vision and our campaign goals
- Ensure the business is using best practice and cutting edge techniques to deploy our digital strategy. Be the centre of excellent for this knowledge
- Reporting campaign results, drawing insights and providing recommendations for improved performance
- Providing consultancy and support to the business to help them utilise digital /social in their marketing activities
Knowledge & Experience
We are looking for an individual with a proven track record of delivering digital marketing activity and managing the public pages of B2B websites. Extensive knowledge of paid and organic search and utilising social media platforms is essential to the role. Experience in campaign planning, delivery, management, optimisation and reporting is critical. This person will need to be team focused, a logical thinker, self starter and quick learner with initiative. They will have excellent communication skills and will have experience in B2B marketing.
- Experience working in digital marketing with a focus on, SEO, social media (paid and organic) and other paid media (such as PPC)
- Track record in managing and optimising B2B website (public pages)
- Proven track record of delivering digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to quickly understand complex subject matter and simplify whilst maintaining nuance and essence of the key messages
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- The ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions/optimise campaigns
- Experience working in a global digital marketing role in a B2B environment
- Educated to degree level in a Marketing or Communication related discipline
- Planning, implementation and control
- Client focused
- Efficiency focused
- Determined and resilient
- Building and maintaining relationships
Maplecroft Core Values
Maplecroft is a place where we are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. e value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment which encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging.
Maplecroft values each individual's contribution and helps them reach their full potential while sustaining an organisational culture of health and well-being.
Our core values are:
- Respect for the Individual
- Confidence with humility
We understand the importance of achieving balance between work, family and other life commitments. We are open to considering flexible working arrangements to enable the greatest spectrum of talent to contribute to Maplecroft's success.