A market leading and prestigious vehicle manufacturer is seeking a highly motivated Homologation Engineer to co-ordinate the Homologation activities in their head office for their instantly recognisable marque.
They have invested heavily in a new production facility, strong infrastructure, vehicle development and a vibrant team that focusses on high quality systems and customer retention. If you are interested in being part of an iconic brand that is at the head of their market then apply today.
Ideally located – Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Coventry, Rugby, Northampton, Warwick, Stratford, Redditch
Salary: Circa £40-45K + 25D Holiday + Benefits
You will be playing a key role in the company’s homologationactivities, this will include almost all areas of the business as well as government affairs, you will ensure the homologation activities are completed in accords with legislation and ensure the processes remains profitable for the business.
- Experience in automotive Homologation / legislationenvironment with a manufacturing, OEM or Tier 1 supplier
- Previous experience of exhaust emissions would be an advantage
- Have a background in Quality or Vehicle DevelopmentEngineering
- Must be a good communicator and able to build sustainable relationships with internal and external contacts
- Has good commercial awareness
- Have excellent organisational, analytical and attention to detail capabilities
- Strong project management capabilities and ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to understand continuous improvement and work within this environment
- A highly competent user of Excel, Work, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Educated to Motor Industry Engineering Apprenticeship level or an HNC/D in Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Must have a full car driving license and passport
- Organising the companies’ homologation activities
- Ensuring the company is fully compliant with all current and forthcoming government policies
- Liaising with outside providers and contractors to ensure projects and activities run on time and within budget
- Conduct homologation plans and tests
- Frequent travel to Europe
- Ensure the department is running at maximum productively and profitability at all times
- Conduct end-of-life activities
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Homologation Engineer please forward your CV to Julian Curtis, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Julian directly for a further chat on the job.
Julian is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Julian and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2710JC
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the iProfile terms and conditions () and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77771346