Our client is a specialist insurance broker offering carefully devised insurance policies to various social and sports clubs and venues across the UK.
Support the Software Developer Manager with day to day duties, primarily designing websites for the business.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
·Dealing with ongoing projects - Ensure the documentation on projects is maintained to a reasonable standard, using Confluence
·Liaising with the IT Department on internal projects
- Handling and responding to queries as and when required
Experience and skills required:
- Good CSS Design skills and preferably knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or similar.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks such as Bootstrap, jQuery, KnockoutJs
- Knowledge of C# preferable using Visual Studio
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Support the company's overall mission and follow all standards, policies, procedures and confidentiality guidelines.
- Strong communication skills
- Committed, thorough and accurate worker
- Organisation and time management skills are essential
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as a member of a team
Interested?Please send your cv by return.
Closing date 20th December 2017
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77762564