Regulatory Reporting Officer
About the Company:
My client, A private bank based within the City Of London who are seeking a Regulatory Reporting Officer to join their growing team.
About the Role:
- Responsible for preparation and submission of Regulatory Returns e.g. COREP (Common Reporting), FSA Returns, OSCA and DFSA
- Maintain general ledger accounts
- Assist in the preparation of budgets
- Motioning and maintaining VAT expenses
- Daily reconciliation of Nostro Accounts
- Any other job that may be assigned
- Vast experience within Regulatory Reporting
- Must have worked within a Banking Environment
- Preferably an Accounting Qualification
- Strong attention to detail
If you feel you have all the right characteristics for this, please get in contact!!