Leading construction company based in Bromley is looking to hire an experienced SharePoint Developer on a temp/permanent basis.
We are looking for someone who is able to work on their own initiative and within a team environment. You will have excellent communication skills and have a strong work ethic.
The SharePoint Developer will be tasked with developing new solutions (full lifecycle) and establishing themselves as the go to person for SharePoint solutions and training end users.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Proven track record as a SharePoint Developer - analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of intranet-based applications.
- SharePoint designer
- InfoPath forms
- Comfortable writing Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries and ability to analyse the SQL data
- Solid experience writing concise functional and design specifications as well as clear end user documentation.
- Exposure to Power BI or similar tools would be a plus.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of MS Office tools
- Well organised with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Overview of tasks:
- Build the SharePoint look and Feel
- Modify SharePoint Page Templates and Layouts
- Modify SharePoint MasterPages
- Build New Web Parts
- Write ASP.Net Code
- Participate in Design/Scoping Tasks
- Participate in Development and Testing
- Train staff how to use the platform
If you are an experienced SharePoint Developer with the required skills, please respond to this ad in the first instance for review.
Guildmore Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77776286