Digital Insight Activation Specialist
Digital Insight Activation Specialist- Contract
HSBC urgently requires a Digital Insight Activation Specialist to join our Digital team based at Bluefin, Southwark on an initial 6 month contract. As an accomplished Digital Insight professional you will be responsible for driving initiatives across our Retail Bank that have a material positive impact on all digital performance indicators with a primary focus on Digital Engagement.
The Digital Insight Activation Specialist, will work closely with digital analytics and functional teams (CVM, Marketing, and Distribution) to translate new digital insights into functional solutions and best performance execution plans. Results will be tracked and evaluated requiring collaboration with the Digital Performance & Analysis team.
Working as part of a high skilled Swot team the Digital Insight Activation Specialist will build trusting working relationships with local/territorial Digital teams globally providing insight and support for them to achieve and surpass Digital KPI's relating to Digital Engagement, Digital Transactions, Digital Leads, Digital Sales and Digital Revenue
- Demonstrate excellent critical thinking and data analysis skills using data to inform and compose arguments to make a solution work
- Create best use cases from previous evidence to inform decision making using examples from other projects/sites
- Develop action plans underpinned by evidence based reports and projects
- Ability to take a problem and mobilise people to create a solution thinking outside of the box and creatively for a solution
- Analyse customer journeys to identify potential problems in the Digital Retail Banking process gathering requirements, writing user stories and reports informed by evidence based research
- Build trusting relationships with stakeholders at all levels whilst asking the right questions at the right time challenging opinions and evidence when required
- Presenting to senior management across Retail Banking and Wealth Management as well as creating SME Reports
Experience and Skills:
- Experience of working within a Digital Insights/Digital Analytics role within the Banking sector both UK based or continental.
- Well versed in Digital Engagement and e-commerce with a strong understanding of the Customer Journey ideally within Retail Banking
- Strong knowledge of the Digital Journey and gaining insights from Digital Data both quantitative and qualitative in nature
- Experience in User Experience principles, Trigger Creation, inbound and outbound digital messaging
- Accomplished in the use of Adobe Analytics, Jira and Confluence
- Strong stakeholder engagement and consultative approach to Digital Insights
Please note this is not a digital performance analytics role and experience working within Digital Insights within e-commerce and banking is essential for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77756519