Assistant Merchandiser Established
Context - Assistant Merchandiser
Missguided is not only one of the fastest growing online ladies fashion retailers, but one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.?
We have just moved into new, state of the art premises as we look to increase our turnover to ?1bn in the next 5 years and we are looking for people who have the drive and ambition to help us achieve this goal to join our team at this exciting time.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to work with our current team to help Missguided develop and expand further.? Our ideal candidate is someone who can add new ideas, experience, energy and enthusiasm into the mix.? The successful candidate will need to enjoy and thrive from working in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities - Assistant Merchandiser:
To provide crucial support to the Merchandising Team, enabling the effective management of stock and maximisation of profit. The assistant merchandiser will play a crucial role in the performance of the department.?
Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities - Assistant Merchandiser:
Stock Management and Monitoring ??
- Manage intake and critical path.
- Daily and weekly analysis of product performance.
- Manage core and key seasonal products, repeat buys and availability.
- Manage communication cross functionally.
- Markdown management and Promotional Product proposal.
Analysis and Administration ?
- Range Plan updating and accuracy.
- Support Merchandising and Buying with adhoc tasks and reports as required.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving data inaccuracies.
- Provide full departmental seasonal/phase analysis to support Range Building process.
- Understand the Range building process and have responsibility from start to end.
- Full understanding, maintenance and management of own WSSI.
- Identify OTB, Overstocks and recommend appropriate action.
- Reforecasting, analysing of WSSI & communicating changes / findings to Buying.
- Responsible for departmental WSSI meetings.
Support and Development -
- Take responsibility for own development.
- Assist with Training and development of Trainee Merchandisers and new Assistant Merchandisers.
- Deputise in Merchandisers absence.
- Identify best practice and ways of working.
- Suggest improvements to processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications - Assistant Merchandiser:
- Analytical skills - Comfortable working with and deriving insight from data.
- Communication skills - Confident communicator able to build relationships.
- Strong computer literacy - Skilled excel user with confidence to manipulate data and knowledge of nested formulae & pivot tables.
- Commercial awareness - Knowledge of wider marketplace and context of broader business.
- Previous experience in merchandising
?What We Will Give You:
- A competitive salary
- Pension (that we contribute to as well!)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Staff discount
- Salary Sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work and childcare vouchers
- Death in service benefits
- Brand new, state of the art, fun working environment. Spacious desk areas, caf?, kitchen areas and quiet spaces where you can plug in and work in peace
- Regular team and companywide social events and parties
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77779762