Quality Systems Engineer
Quality Systems Engineer - Business Management System (BMS)
Buckingham - £40,000
The Senior Quality Systems Engineer will be responsible for the Business Management System and the Quality Assurance elements for the BMS.
As the Quality Systems Engineer you will run quality circles and ensure system audits are planned, performed and action is taken.
It is essential that you have a keen interest in Business Management Systems and maintaining documents.
Responsibilities for the Quality Systems Engineer:
- Updating the BMS (Business Management System (BMS) for multi-sites.
- Responsible for updating and issuing various documents; policies, procedures, process maps and work instructions.
- Run quality circles within production on scrap reduction.
- Complete the internal audit plan.
- Help with system, process and product audits and ensure that they are planned and preformed.
- Liaise with third party body's \and support during visits.
- Process Flow Charts.
- A keen interest in Business Management Systems (BMS).
- Experience with process flow charts.
- Knowledge of quality systems and liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Use of Microsoft Expression would be beneficial but not essential.
- Continuous Improvement / Six Sigma / Lean Manufacturing skills.
Package on offer:
- Salary up to £40,000.
- Excellent benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77746988