Apprentice IT Consultant
Did you know….
- Specsavers is the largest privately owned Optical Group in the world with over 31,000 employees across the globe?
- We sold over 20 million frames & 425 million contact lenses last year?
- We manufactured over 40 million ophthalmic lenses last year?
- Last year we donated over £2.3m to charities and good causes?
- At the heart of our business is the Supply Chain function, who are responsible for providing the best quality products to our retail stores?
As Specsavers continues to grow from strength to strength, your IT department needs to support this continual growth. We therefore have openings for an Apprentice IT Consultant to join our IT department in Whiteley.
The apprentice IT Consultant plays a vital and influential role during the implementation of enterprise software projects. The apprentice IT Consultants focus is to facilitate business change by working closely with business & project teams to translate their process requirements into a working system solution using the approved set of enterprise applications. Initially you will form part of the Programme Team for the Global Implementation of Warehouse software. This is a development role for a Digital & Technology Solutions Professional and therefore a degree apprenticeship leading to a BSc (Hons) Digital & Technology Solutions
The position will be based in Whiteley, but will require someone with a UK driving licence and vehicle due to essential travel involved in the position.
- Relationship Management
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Team working
- Creative thinking
- Problem solving
- Active listening
- Grade C or above in GCSE Mathematics & English
- A levels in ICT/Business/Computing
- Some exposure to SQL would be advantageous but not essential
We are really excited about the career and opportunities on offer to you as an IT Consultant Apprentice with us, if you are too then apply today!
Closing date for applications is 6th December.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77768449