Initial 6 month contract for experienced Finance Lead with strong project exposure and business partnering
Your new company
A well renowned organisation that have a history of success with their market.
Your new role
Growing through organic business opportunity they are looking to bring in a Finance Lead to working with the internal development teams to oversee the forecasting function. This candidate will have very strong previous exposure to working within a business partnering / project accounting role with a commercial business, having liaised with non-financial managers to improve operational inefficiencies through process improvement. You will need to be more than confident managing your own work load, and feel comfortable highlighting any inefficiencies and problems with the current approach.
You will ideally be able to display all of the following traits and be able to provide examples from recent history -
- Ensure accurate forecasting / reporting
- Ensure departmental adoption of best practices for use of database
- Escalate bad practice to project improvement teams
- Oversee budgets / planning / forecasting
- Client representative
- Drive continual improvement
- Business partnering with non-financial managers
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to effectively analyse and question current practices
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly and transparently communicate across all levels
- Practical knowledge of management accounting principles
- Strong Excel skills
- Proven experience in Project based finance roles with commercial businesses in the UK
What you'll get in return
You will be undertaking a challenging role with a well reputed business that is experiencing rapid growth through business opportunity and holding a strong market share in the Kent region. You will be paid in line with market rate, and be offered the opportunity to develop with the business and for the right person the chance of further extension and potential permanent opportunity if desired.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV (word format), or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77766424