Salary DOE £35-45k 25+BH, pension, parking on site, health insurance
Commutable from Birmingham, Leicester, Lichfield, Coventry, Leamington Spa
My client is a well-established company providing engineering solutions worldwide. They have been established over 15 years ago. They are committed to exploiting Big Data to improve work and provide reliable, flexible and cost effective solutions to number of different industries. Their clients come from construction, government, utilities, insurance and other backgrounds.
Role -working in a team of developers you will be:
• Working on web portal software or internal applications such as CRM, Finance, Sales & Marketing or BI
• Participating in scrum meetings as well as regular team meetings
• Providing documentation on all software developed
Fantastic opportunity to join fast growing company and be at the forefront of creating innovative solutions in a creative way. Challenge for a problem solver with experience working in multiple technologies.
As company is looking to always move forward with new technologies you will have a chance to improve your skills and learn new languages on the job. For example Developers are at the moment are working with angular 4.
• PHP or Python,
• MySQL, (or other like Redis, KairosDB)
• Linux and the LAMP stack
• Knowledge of API development and design
• Angular(2+), Node.js
• exposure to CRM solutions such as Salesforce or Business Intelligence products (SSRS, SSIS, SQL Server etc)
• Testing frameworks (Jasmine, Mocha, Selenium)
• Gateway APIs
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77764426