Retail / Catering Store Manager
Retail / Catering Store Manager
GL7 5DS – Candidates must be able to get to and from our client’s store on Burford Road, Cirencester
£23,000 per annum + Benefits
Our client is expanding in the UK opening stores just around the corner from you and they are looking for a Retail / Catering Store Manager that is as passionate about customers and food as they are, to join their team!
As a Retail / Catering Store Manager, you play an instrumental role in the daily operations of our client’s stores. You will be required to manage a busy team using your own initiative and accepting delegated responsibility form the Area Manager.
Retail / Catering Store Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring that you and your team are delivering the highest standards of customer service
- Having an in-depth knowledge of all products and services
- Dealing with and resolving customer complaints
- Organising the daily and weekly rotas in line with budgeted hours
- Conduct stock checks and deal with food deliveries
- Complete cashing/banking summaries and reports and perform the relevant checks
- Ensure staff are promoting and upselling promotional offers
- Develop and progress employees
- Responsible for recruiting, training & developing staff
The Ideal Retail / Catering Store Manager:
You will Ideally have proven Retail / Catering Management experience within a fast food environment. Our client will also consider seasoned Supervisors / Assistant Managers who are looking to take the next step in their career.
You will drive the team to exceed all customer expectations through your sheer passion and desire for the product, fully ensuring that you are satisfying and maximizing your customer needs. You will lead from the front, be a real ‘hands on’ manager and assist in the development of the team.
You Will Receive
In return for your hard work as a Retail / Catering Store Manager, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £23,000. Additionally, you will receive:
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high profile brands with many more to come!
This store is operated by one of the UK and Europe’s largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators. They have strategic brand partnerships with leading high street retailers and restaurants. With over 700 sites across the UK, and growing, career development is very real possibility with them!
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as a Retail / Catering Store Manager! As an employer, our client pride themselves on training and development so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77764697