Legal Secretary 9 Months
Legal Secretary - Real Estate - £23000 - 9 months - Leicester City Centre - Starts ASAP
Your new company
Our client, based in Leicester city centre, are seeking to recruit a dynamic Legal Secretary who can support multiple Fee Earners up to Partner level. This position will predominately support the Real Estate team as well as providing Secretarial support to others areas of the business.
Your new role
- Audio typing (Big Hand)
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Amending documents
- Diary Management
- Booking meetings
- Assisting with and drafting bills
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Opening, maintaining and closing files
- Archiving files
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Scanning and preparing documentation
- General administration IE. filing, faxing, photocopying etc
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience within a similar role as a Legal Secretary
- Excellent typing speeds
- Efficient diary management skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organisations skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Organised with time and documents
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible, can do approach
- Team player
What you'll get in return
As a Legal Secretary, you will receive a competitive rate of pay - up to £23000 per annum, a secure position for 9 months and a friendly working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77735181