Part Time Credit Controller
Exciting and growing marketing company in Birmingham are looking for a Credit Controller, 3 days a week.
My client is one of the fastest growing marketing agencies in the Midlands, with a team of approximately 60 marketing specialists offering a wide range of services including advertising, design, digital, public relations, social media and media. They are looking for you to join their finance team of 4, and take ownership over the Credit control function, and helping out with both the sales ledger and the purchase ledger.
Your new role
Working alongside a small transactional team you will be reporting into the Finance Manager. Your main duties will revolve around Credit Control, but helping out with ad hoc duties will be expected.
- Ensuring a robust and effective credit control processes,implementing new procedures/timetables where considered necessary
- Debt chasing of up to 100 live debtor accounts
- Debt query resolution with both customers and Account Directors
- Setting up new clients and performing credit checks
- Involvement/management of legal action as and when required
- Providing weekly debtor updates to the Finance Manager/Creative Services
- Daily posting of cashbook receipts and payments and allocation of cash
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Processing of Barclaycard expense returns and staff expenses
- Processing of petty cash
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years Credit Control experience
- Experience in b2b and business to customer accounts
- A friendly and professional manner
- Sage 50 is beneficial
What you'll get in return
- 22 hours a week, flexible working days
- Free Parking
- Competitive Salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77765830