Finance Business Partner
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join their team based in Eastleigh. You will be there on a full time, permanent basis and be paid a competitive salary of £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 per annum.
About the Finance Business Partner role
This is a key customer service role, providing the interface between the Finance and Housing directorates. The post holder should be a critical friend to the directorates whilst still providing the challenging questions required. You will work with the directorates to assist them in managing and developing their business by providing value added financial support and analysis.
As their Finance Business Partner will also be responsible for provision of timely and accurate financial information into key deliverables, such as providing regular financial information to all levels of management, responsibility for the completion of the directorates’ annual budgets and forecasting year end results.
Benefits of becoming their Finance Business Partner
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, with the opportunity to buy and sell additional leave
- Pension contributions of up to 12%
- Life Assurance 3 x annual salary
- Flexi-time scheme, allowing individuals to work hours that suit them (subject to core hours and the requirements of their department and role)
- Interest free car loan for essential car users
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support
- Flexible voluntary benefits scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave for those who qualify
- Staff recognition scheme
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 12th December 2017
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as their Finance Business Partner then please click ‘apply’ now! They would love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77760685