Web Graphic designer - Fully creative
Web Designer - Fully Creative
Paying up to £32,000
Key Skills: React.JS, SaaS, OOJS, MongoDB, AWS, MVC, Marionette, NPM, GIT, Express, Node.js
If you love Football (you don't have too) or like me, a general sports person but want to work on mobile and web applications based on Football games and sports websites, then get in touch now.
We are looking for a creative, graphic designer who has experience of creating clean and beautiful designs for web and digital sites.
The successful web designer/graphic designer should have the following skills:
- Creative eye
- Ability to draw up varied ideas to meet a brief and give the reasons as to why you've gone with those ideas.
- Experience using the Adobe Suite
- Any Video Editing software experience - desirable
- Experience of creating designs for websites that are responsive on mobiles.
- A thirst to learn new skills
- Football or general sportsfan (desirable)
This is a great opportunity for a Web Designer to develop their experience and learn new skills with one of Manchester's best software houses who are committed to training, skill development and cutting-edge technology.
APPLY TODAY for an informal discussion about the company and this Web Designer role! Send your CV direct to or call 0121 285 3925
Web Designer / Graphic Designer - Manchester
This role is based in Worsley, and is commutable from the surrounding areas such as Bolton, Wigan, Leigh, Manchester, Warrington, Sale, St. Helens
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77758439