New Finance Manager/Financial Controller Role for SME in Bury.
Your new company
The company are an SME based in Bury, although it is part of a larger German group. They lie within the manufacturing sector. As a market leader in their field, this is an excellent opportunity and you will have full responsibility of the site from a finance and office perspective.
Your new role
This role will suit a self-motivated individual who is looking for a hands on role and is able to operate at a senior level co-ordinating and managing all financial and management accounting for the business. Reporting to the CFO in Germany, this role will require a high level of self-motivation and excellent communication skills.
Daily responsibilities to include;
- Monthly reporting
- Reviewing and updating company forecasts and budgets
- Periodic and adhoc financial analysis
- Preparation of year end accounts, audit schedules, audit management and liaison
- Responsibility for all compliance, vat returns, employee taxes
- Monthly payroll on Pegasus Opera
- Full responsibility for the company trial balance, bank reconciliation, accounts payable, dealing with supplier queries.
- Help produce, review and analyse monthly management accounts (comprising full profit, balance sheet and cash flow with commentary)
- Assist in chasing debt and answering any queries on sales invoices raised by retailers.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a qualified accountant in this instance. You will ideally have more than 2 years PQE and experience in managing teams. You must be a self starter and possess the ability to muli-task. Lastly, you must be able to work to strict deadlines.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to lead a finance team and act as the number one on site. Further, you will be working for a highly reputable company within their market. This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate looking to take on such a position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77757246