Lead Data Warehouse Developer (Teradata)
Lead Data Warehouse Developer (Teradata)- London
Up to £80k basic plus bonus and excellent benefits package
A truly exceptional opportunity has arisen with one of MBN Solution’s clients based in London to join a Data and Analytics Centre of Excellence as a Lead Data Warehousing Developer.
The Lead Data Developer will be responsible for leading a team of 6 ETL developers to undertake solution development within a traditional RDBMS, Big Data and Open Source environment. The Lead Data Warehousing Developer will be part of the leadership team for the Data and Analytics Centre of Excellence and act as the Subject Matter Expert for all Data Warehousing and Data transformation capabilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior/Lead Data Developer to gain exposure and experience on a Hadoop platform and be part of a cloud transformation journey.
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- Experience in the design, development and testing of new and enhanced ETL processes using SQL or SQL based ETL tools- Abinitio, Wherescape, Informatica, Datastage, Talend etc
- Experience of data development in a Teradata environment
- Experience working with large volumes of data
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience leading, mentoring or coaching junior developers
- Experience with cloud technologies is highly desirable
- Experience with Hadoop and related components is highly desirable- Spark, Hive, Impala, HDFS, Kafka
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
ETL * ELT * Abinitio * Wherescape * Informatica * Talend *Datastage * Data * Development Manager * CDO * Datawarehouse * Data Engineering * Data Development * RDBMS * Teradata * Hadoop * Big Data * Spark * Hive * Impala * HDFS * Kafka * AWS * Amazon Web Services * Agile * Waterfall * Scrum *
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77765313