Maintenance Engineer - Days Only
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
A small business, that is rapidly growing are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to work at their only site in Wetherby. The business has recently acquired added two new production lines in 2017 and have already recruited two engineers to aid with the growth. They now have a requirement to add a further maintenance engineer as the business continues to excel. The successful maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled, but can be of either bias. No nights will be needed to be worked making this a strictly days based role.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer - Days Only:
- Maintenance Engineer must be multi-skilled
- Maintenance Engineer must hold an electrical engineering qualification
- Maintenance Engineer should have experience fixing both electrical and mechanical faults
- Any PLC knowledge is beneficial
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a growing manufacturing organisation
- Internal & external training courses available
- NO NIGHTS - DAYS ONLY!!!!!!
Benefits: Pension & other benefits, £32,500+ OTE
Commutable: Wetherby, Leeds and Harrogate
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Jamie Sharp on;
Tel: or Email:
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77732611