Senior Audio Visual Technician
Senior Audio Visual Technician – (Conference & Events)
B Audio Visual, Leicestershire
We are looking for a January 2018 start for an experienced AV Technician to join our team.
The role of a Senior Audio Visual Technician (Conference & Events) is to oversee the technical management of all events, from inception through to completion. This will include liaising with the client, site visits, proposal writing, ordering equipment and management of technicians.
As well as live events, you will also be required to manage the day to day dry hire of audio visual equipment which includes the delivery, set up and collection.
We see this role as a progression to Project Manager taking on full management of our larger live events.
It is essential you are Leicestershire based, have a clean driving licence, have a minimum of 2-3 years experience as an Audio Visual technician and are able to work weekends / late nights due to the nature of live events.
We offer a competitive pay package including paid overtime, yearly bonus, training courses, annual team building activities and full uniform.
- Sound – D&B, Bose, Yamaha LS9, Soundcraft, wireless microphones & Licencing, audio technicia disk recorders, outboard processors and induction loops
- Video – LCD Projectors, LED screens, Kramer/various switchers, video editing, LED Video Wall (desirable not essential)
- Lighting – Truss rigging, generic & intelligent lights, lighting desks, DMX
- Stage & set – Building & Designing flat panel and fabric conference sets, screen and drape kits.
- IT – Powerpoint, Microsoft word/excel/outlook, conversant with both PC & MAC, be able to download music & edit.
- Team Management – Daily management of the office calendar, delegation of all day to day jobs and events. Planning of the day in a logical order in relation where to venues are based, this is to ensure the most effective use of the company time and vehicles.
- Health & Safety – The senior AV technician is expected to follow the B Audio Visual LTD Health & Safety procedure. If risk assessments or method statements are required by any clients then you are required to liaise with the office manager in the production of these.
- You will need to pass a police vetting procedure due to some of the venues where we work
Please send your CV and covering letter to Tara Bailiss
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77759302