Business Intelligence Developer / Analyst
Butler Rose is pleased to be partnering a leading organisation in their sector with the recruitment of a Business Intelligence Developer / Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be an experienced Business Intelligence Developer / Analyst with the ability to utilise Business tools to support the development and implementation of data driven projects within the organisation.
Working closely with the Sales team, you will be responsible for producing Business Intelligence reports and provide solutions that effectively reflect requirements and support delivery, with the following skills: Business Intelligence (BI), Business Objects BI 4, SAP Dashboards, SAP and SQL.
As a key business tool the Balanced Scorecard which is created and maintained through SAP Dashboards, is a continuously evolving tool which will be a key part of the Business Intelligence Developer role in maintaining and developing this tool continuously to aid in business direction and built in change control. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of all Company reports, using SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence.
This opportunity will empower you to liaise with all levels within the organisation, ensuring effective communication is provided to enable the completion of all data-driven projects.
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
- Responsible for the administration of the Central Management Console and future upgrades of the system.
- Development of KPI measurement reports which are an important part of the role, as these secure the future of the client's Contracts .
- Develop and maintain changes within the Company Balance Scorecard, using SAP Dashboards, WebI and WSDL's. This includes our Financial, Market Share and CSC statistical information.
- Design and maintain Financial reports which are imperative for the Company's growth. These will be developed on the client's newly implemented SAP ERP architecture.
- Analyse data and existing reporting solutions to understand business impact and identify correlations/discrepancies.
- Universe Designer development and ongoing maintenance of existing Universes.
- Be able to liaise with all Stakeholders within the Business to gain information and useful reporting requirements, all within a Project Lifecycle environment.
- Be responsible for the continual updating of Projects information within JIRA, and also produce good written documentation for all developments.
- Ensure compliance with company, ISO standards, external bodies, legal, OHAS and environmental requirements. Comply with ISO-14001/ISO-9001/ISO27001 standards and requirements.
The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced Business Intelligence Developer / Analyst , holding significant experience in Business Reporting. They must possess technical and logical problem solving capability, with a methodical and structured approach to working. Also, have the ability to translate business, and functional requirements into technical specifications.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77733220