Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps / SRE C# Net
Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps / SRE (C# .Net Real-time microservices). Hugely successful and expanding spread betting site is seeking a technologist Infrastructure Engineer with a broad range of technical experience to ensure 24x7 system uptime and reliability.
You will be a founding member of the Site Reliability Engineering team responsible for pro-actively monitoring and creating alerts for both in-house and third party applications. Duties will encompass failure injection (chaos testing) to find out how systems cope under failure; investigation of production issues and how they can be avoided; establishing best practice for the team; contributing to architecture decisions; building bespoke tools and scripts to automate and improve uptime as well as researching and recommending tooling and platforms.
Based in St. Albans, Hertfordshire (25 minutes from Kings Cross); also parking available (10 mins from M25); collaborative, motivated and sociable environment.
- Strong experience with Distributed Systems (there is over 100 services running in production)
- Strong experience of working with C# .Net
- Experience of monitoring and alerting tools such as ElasticSearch/ELK, Graphite, Grafana, New Relic, Prometheus)
- Familiarity with load-balancing and service discovery
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable: Message brokers such as RabbitMQ or other AMQP based system, MSMQ, Kafka; Consul, Azure Service Fabric, Docker/containers, Kubernetes; Powershell, Node, Python
As an Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps / SRE you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 01372 476 565 for a confidential discussion about this Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps / SRE opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77765945